Position: Project Architect
Lippmann Partnership is currently looking for a Project Architect, with extensive local experience and the ability to take responsibility for delivering medium and small sized projects. The successful candidate should have:
- 10 years significant local experience
- Ability to liaise with partners of the practice to ensure delivery of deadlines to cost and quality standards.
- Experience leading internal teams and external consultants, liaising with clients, authorities and builders
- High level of attention to detail and presentation.
- Excellent CAD documentation skills with Revit and as well as Microstation
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills also preferable
- Committed approach to work, desire to accept responsibility, work autonomously as well as in a team.
These exciting opportunities are offering a salary package commensurate with the successful candidate’s level of experience.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.